Children of the American Revolution
The National Society of the Children of the American Revolution, founded in 1895, is the oldest patriotic youth organization in our country. Membership is open to descendants of patriots of the American Revolution.
Members gain valuable leadership experience in conducting meetings, following parliamentary procedures and standard protocol, serving as delegates, and speaking before groups at local, state, and national conferences. The responsibility and privilege of selecting officers helps members gain an understanding of the democratic process.
- Offers state, regional, and national gatherings to meet new people from coast to coast, many of whom become lifelong friends
- Teaches effective meeting conduct and parliamentary procedure
- Offers fun, family educational experiences
- Offers opportunities to learn about history while creating history
- Builds confidence in meeting people, public speaking, leadership, etiquette, and much more
- Trains good citizens by participation on the local, state, regional, and national levels
- Builds a resume of activities and responsibilities
For more information please contact Amanda Ellinger